The CPS V&V Industrial Challenges and Foundations workshop will include a panel session as well as several talks from experts in industry and academia. These talks are meant to set the stage for discussions to be held at the end of the workshop.
Note: this schedule is tentative and is subject to change. Check back here for future updates to the program and schedule.
The primary purpose of each talk should be to give context to and provide background for the full group discussions.
In order to meet the goals of this workshop, we will feature two kinds of talks: solutions talks and challenge talks.
These talks should generally adhere to the following guidelines.
Solution talks should introduce:
- The technical core idea behind the V&V approach.
- A qualitative critical assessment of its applications.
- Future CPS challenges that can be connected with emerging techniques such that our community can focus on the most pressing bottlenecks with the biggest potential impacts.
- Background on the fundamental technical characteristics of the particular application domain.
- An overview of current use of V&V in the application domain.
- Future possibilities for V&V in the application domain, including a discussion on the blocking factors that need to be resolved.